[Elfsea] Job Opportunity

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:13:15 PDT 2002

We have a couple job openings here at Brinks, in case anyone is
interested.  Please email me at morganbuchanan at hotmail.com if you have
any questions.  If you wish to forward a resume, I'll get it to the
hiring manager.  The first line is sort of a personal note from the
hiring manager and the second is the description paragraph he sent to
the recruiters.  The job title is a bit misleading.  I'd
say "business support analyst/implementation and support analyst" is
about the most accurate.

I look for people who are self motivated who can do the detective
work needed to figure out some of the processes as they are
troubleshooting, and can learn as they go.

I have an opening (most likely 2 openings) for a business analyst
position...  I am looking for someone with experience supporting in-
house software applications, preferably with experience working in
DOS/Clipper/Dbase applications; MS Access, Excel and Word; Remote
access software such as Procomm Plus, PC Anywhere, Reachout and/or
LANDESK.  Job requires 50% travel on implementations, and entails
supporting all aspects of technical implemtations, including software
installation and configuration, PC hardware support and some
networking support and troubleshooting.  I like to see prior help
desk experience demonstrating the ability to work with end users and
to provide support remotely.  Experience in system rollouts and
implementations is also a big plus.

Morgan