[Elfsea] Domesday Update

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Mon Aug 26 13:22:49 PDT 2002

At Moot tonight, I will begin updating the Elfsea Domesday for the
coming year.  This year's featured addition will be including OP
listings in the Domesday.  While this will make the document itself
larger, the cheat sheets will still be included.  However, the published
kingdom OP is incomplete for what we are including in our Domesday.  It
does not include our beloved Portcullis in its listings.  So if you have
the chance before tonight and you have a Portcullis, please write down
the date on your scroll and give it to me for inclusion in this year's
Domesday.  Otherwise, please get the date to me prior to Defender.

I will have more information about the Domesday update tonight at Moot.

In Service,
Anezka z Rozmitala
Keeper of the Domesday