[Elfsea] It's Aboot Time

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 16:27:47 PDT 2002

Passed it around at work! They all liked it. Then I had to explain the SCA. You'd have thought I'd grown another head. Ha!
Cairistiona- long suffering small-town bored to death too broke to attend events grouchgrumblefuss
 Donna Wallis wrote:I read it!!
I was just too busy to reply at the time because I was reading email
that had stacked up over the weekend and then busy putting away camping
gear.

Dana

Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!!

Wilhelm wrote:
You are welcome.
I get the impression that you were the ONLY one who read the thing.