[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra] Friends of Sir Badon

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Aug 1 11:34:22 PDT 2002

Subject: [Ansteorra] Friends of Sir Badon

Please excuse the bandwidth, but this is the quickest way to disseminate
this information as quickly and as widely as possible.  Feel free to
cross-post to other lists.

To all those who are friends of Sir Badon and/or Dona Leah:

I received word from Leah today that Badon's long ordeal is at last over -
he is a free man.  As you know, the Supreme Court of the United States
declared that the statute under which he was charged and convicted was
unconstitutional.  After the usual delays for administrative and
bureaucratic processing, he has been set free.

I don't doubt but that he and Leah wish to spend some time alone together,
but I believe that they have every intention of joining us at Pennsic this
year so that Badon may see and greet friends he has missed during these past
two years.

So, celebrate my friends!  While he can never recover the time he has lost,
he can regain the friendships and camaraderie he has missed so terribly!

Maggie

Anyone desiring further details may feel free to contact me privately at
"maaggie3 at attbi.com"

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra