[Elfsea] Wen. night fighter practice

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Wed Aug 7 14:30:54 PDT 2002

  Unto the gentle populous of Elfsea,

     The weather looks nice, there is a gentle breeze blowing across
land, such a good day to fight and train.  I will be at the practice at
the Boys' ranch in Bedford.  I hope to see all of you who would defend
these great lands in time of need, train NOW in times of peace.  I know
the swelter of the summer sun and the latent heat has drained the energy
from many of us, making it hard to even contemplate putting on armour.
Fear not my friends this just hardens our hearts and strengthens our
resolve.  Come join me and those steadfast worthies who take up the arms
of war so that we are prepared should there be an encroachment upon
these lands.

  I remain ever in service,

   Tomas