[Elfsea] Check Out Rules for Baronial Equipment

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Aug 8 12:04:17 PDT 2002

Greetings,

On behalf of our Chamberlain, HL Robin de Shealladh, do I announce that a
new page has been added to the Elfsea website regarding the use of baronial
equipment. A link from the home page, as well as the Chamberlain's section
on the officer's page, will take you there. Or it can be viewed directly at:
http://www.elfsea.org/equipment.htm

If you intend to use any baronial equipment, or even just pick it up or
return it on behalf of others, then you are *strongly* encouraged to review
the information found there prior to your need. Thank you, and my personal
"Thanks" to HL Robin's good stewardship of our baronial equipment.

In the service of kingdom and crown, I remain,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Virtual Scribe