[Elfsea] Not yet :(

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 10:18:12 PDT 2002

An update for those who asked....

   I just heard from the hiring manager in Ft Worth yesterday. He
wants to transfer me out there but cannot since he's overstaffed in
the job position down the totem pole from mine. The new ruling
directed to him from above says he'll have to take from his overflow
and fill the openings from there. Alas, he said he should have
something open by the end of the year and has me in mind for the lat
move.
   In the meantime, I'll just have to suffer it out on the Canaveral
beaches in the warm Atlantic waters. Mickey Mouse ears, anyone???  :)

Au Dieu,
Colete

=====