[Elfsea] Thanks to all who attending the mini-tourney!

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Mon Aug 19 07:45:32 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the Mighty fighting Barony of Elfsea from your Knights Marshall Seamus O'Dubdha!

First and formost THANKS!  we had a fantastic first leg of this mini-tourney.  It went over well and Earl Duncans class on greatsword was very well recivied! Vivat Earl Duncan!  Thanks for all you help.  The fighting was good the bearpit was great and it seems that everone learned somthing!

I also Wanted to Say thank you to Master Beowolf From the East Kingdom who is a recent Transplant who might be here for a while.  Please exetend him all of the warm greetings that you gave me when I was a newcomer!  He is a wonderful person and will make a great additon to our group.

The next Tourney will be at fools court and revel at 5pm.  The weapon will be Sword and Shield. We again will be starting at 5pm with a class at 5:30ish then a bearpit.

Thanks again to all who were there!

Seamus!