[Elfsea] Ryan gets knighted

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 7 20:20:30 PDT 2002

Gracias! I'm glad ya'll understand. I was really tired that night and was in
a  big hurry to send it off to my mother before I went to bed.

For anyone going to Scarborough with children (or even if you don't)...You
might want to stick around for the knighting/lady-in-waiting ceremony. They
entertain the children by having them do silly things, then once the child
has been knighted or made a lady-in-wating, they get a really nice looking
certificate with their name calligraphied on the certificate (and it's free)

Maria