[Elfsea] scribes

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 13:56:07 PDT 2002

So if you go to Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators
tonite, be nice to the anniversary couple and leave
when they ask you to the first time ;-)

Remember we have 2 Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators
Meetings this month! (August 20th, 7:15 Rixende and
Tomas's house in Bedford.)

In service to Elfsea, the Arts and young couples,

Rixende
Minster of Arts and Sciences
Barony of Elfsea

--- Timothy Rayburn <timothy at elfsea.net> wrote:
> >Is scribes and Illuminators tonight?
> >
> >Arabella
>
> Yes, same bat time, same bat place.
>
> 1102 Angel Fire Lane
> Arlington, TX 76001
>
> Starts at 7:30 PM
>
> 817-419-2813 with any questions.
>
> Timothy
>
> P.S. > Tonight is also Heraldic Education and
> Commentary at the same place, and it my 2nd wedding
> anniversary to my wonderful wife.
>

> --
> American Girls and American Guys
> We'll always stand up and salute, we'll always
> recognize
> When we see Old Glory flyin', there's alot of men
> dead
> So we can sleep in peace at night when we lay down
> our head
>  - Toby Keith, Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue
> --

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
http://www.timelessbeads.com