[Elfsea] Fabric District

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 14 13:40:12 PDT 2002

Hola!

Take I-35E North
Take the Harry Hines Exit (it's north of downtown Dallas)
At the light take a left (this is Harry Hines)
Perth Street will be on your left (if you pass Walnut Hill, you've gone too
far)

Note: You must look for the street sign on your left because there is no
light at Perth Street and Perth Street does not cross over Harry Hines.

If you need a map, go to www.mapquest.com and type in under address "Perth
Street", under city "Dallas" and the state "TX"...it will pop up a map of
Harry Hines and Perth Street

Maria