[Elfsea] Problems with Elfsea Site

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Aug 23 07:24:54 PDT 2002

What address are you trying?

http://www.elfsea.org should work.

There was a problem from sometime after 7pm Wednesday night until around
8:30am Thursday morning. But all should be fine now. My apologies for any
inconvenience. If anyone has trouble connecting to the Elfsea site and you
think it's a problem on the website's end, please call me at: 817-536-1331
or 817-447-3636 so I can attend to it quickly. Thanks!

-=Armand=-
Elfsea Virtual Scribe