[Elfsea] (no subject)

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:42:07 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Tommorrow night is Wandering Bardic at Ld. Tarkus' Kragenworth Keep, 7:30PM
- ???(Tarkus works Saturday).  Please bring chairs, food to share, your
favorite beverage and your music, instruments and tales for eveyone's
enjoyment.
The address is 6801 Beaty St., Ft Worth, 817-492-9246.
Directions:  From East Loop 820, exit Craig St.  Go East approx.5 blocks to
Hunter.  Go North on Hunter to Beaty (1 block) and the house is at that
intersection.  There will be a lantern and my Hertewelle banner on the
porch.  If Terric gets here in time, we may have his shield on the porch, as
well.
Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle