[Elfsea] treasurer bid

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:42:03 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

>Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea,
>I would like to announce the office of Treasurer is now open for bids. The
>office will remain open till moot at the end of August. Please send copies
>of your bid to the Regional Treasurer, Lady Bic=E9 di Pietro, Their
>Excellencies Elfsea, and myself. Be sure to include a copy of your drivers
>license and membership card.
>
>I would like to thank Lady Rebekah of Newcastle for the job she has done in
>this position.
>

>In service to the Barony,
>HL Fearghus MacKenna
>Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea
Unto the Populace of Elfsea I do offer my services in the position of
Treasurer.  Having held this position once before, I am familiar with the
duties and responsibilities.  I have also Autocrated and Feastocrated a number
of events, acted as lady in waiting to Baroness Robin, and am a active member
of the Barony.  All of which will aid me in the position of Treasurer.

In service,

Lady Cassandra Palfrey

Note: I will have a hard copy with drivers license and membership card at
officers tonight.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]