[Elfsea] Wednesday night....

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Thu Aug 8 18:15:15 PDT 2002

  Unto the Their Excellencies and the good people of Elfsea, come
greetings from Lord Tomas Niallagain,

     I write this missive to inform you that last night several of those
who carry arms in this Barony did gather and train amongst themselves.
I believe that today each fighter is better for the experience, and I
look forward to our next gathering. The weather was beautiful, a hazy
sun at dusk, a cool breeze across the water, and temperatures
reminiscent of spring.  Unfortunately there were "gentle" lords and
ladies of the sword who were absent; their prowess was missed; as they
missed the opportunity to engage with some of the finest in the land.
Understandably, each should hold to their word and attend to prior
commitments, although I do hope that they will rally forth in the future
that all may benefit and the barony be stronger for it.

I remain ever in service,

   Lord Tomas Niallagain