[Elfsea] Wednesday...

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Wed Aug 14 16:01:54 PDT 2002

Unto their Excellencies and the gentle people of Elfsea,

     Today the clouds have been heavy, and have shared their blessed
contents with the land.  This is a good for all that live, need water to
survive.  With the sound of thunder and the brilliance of lightning,
creating a heavenly show, I begin to have doubts as to the practicality
of putting on armour.  Upon closer observation, I hear the underlying
beat of hail within the concerto of the sky, and know that today I must
be prepared not to fight but to open my home to those who would seek
refugee from the weather without.  Know ye companions of the sword,
defenders of Ansteorra, and protectors of the people of Elfsea that
should you wish to share in the camaraderie of the sword, my home is
open to you.  Should the storms abate and those in attendance desire, I
do have ample room that we might don armour still. (Feel free to come
over and work on armour, I will be. - call if you need directions
817-868-0958)

Ever in service,

 Tomas