[Elfsea] Heraldic Display contest at Defender!!!

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Fri Aug 16 14:25:21 PDT 2002

Unto the goode and gentle people of Elfsea come greetings,
   From Lord Tomas Niallagain - Nautilus Pursuivant

   I write this to inform you of a contest of Heraldic Display which
shall take place on the 28th of September AS XXXVII.
Each entrant shall be judged for display as a whole, not each piece
separately. An entrant may be a single person, family, household or a
group such as cantons, shires or baronies.  Information on sign up will
be found at Gate.
  Large displays, small displays, all are welcome.  Displays should of
course be in their proper location, ie. Banners; pennons; day pavilions;
tables, chairs should be near the field if possible, while clothing or
jewelry should be worn.  So come SHOW us that you were here at Elfsea
Defender.  I look forward to seeing all of you then.
   Prizes???   All I will say is that I am sponsoring this contest,
heraldry is a wonderful thing, and you really want to make the effort to
enter.

Ever in Service,

  Lord Tomas Niallagain
   Nautilus Pursuivant