[Elfsea] Threebridges Activities Fair Day Demo Reminder!!

Jessy L. linlaine at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 12:19:45 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea,

I would like to welcome members of the Barony, Cantons, and College to
come participate in the Student Activities Fair Day Demo, Wednesday
August 28, 11am to 1:30pm.

It is located outside, on the South Lawn of the University Center at
UTA.  This is the same location as years past.

Please bring any displays appropriate for demos and if you are
interested in fighting, please contact me.

The Demo will be outside so please dress accordingly and remember to
bring water!  Furthermore, you may have some trouble finding parking
and might have to walk a long distance.  So be prepared to carry what
you bring.  You may park in any open lots on campus.

map of UTA: http://www.uta.edu/uta/campusMap2.html

For more information please contact me at linlaine at yahoo.com or call
817-277-2963.

Sara Owein