[Elfsea] Lost and Found at Fools Revel

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Mon Aug 26 13:40:54 PDT 2002

Yes we found your fabric and lighter as we were folding tables last night. The lighter was found on the bench outside. I have both in my possession and promise to only charge a small finders fee for each.
(just kidding. It's a large finders fee.)
The only thing that really really sucks is it's 3:30pm on Monday afternoon, and there is no end to the work in sight . . .so I apologize if I don't get them to moot, I will get them to you regardless sooner than later! I could make arrangements to drop them off after work or sell you a couple of urchins to go with the lovely shade of plaid. .

I also found 2 mugs sitting on the table where the kids were playing games, and one over by the fireplace. The two on the kids table are ceramic, the one by the fireplace is metal. Email me if you have a mug shot to identify them with. Email me if you have a shot to go in the mug that I could identify with.

Darius-was that your apples to apples game? Cause I ended up with the instructions. poke. poke.

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves
bein' naughty at work. tsk tsk