[Elfsea] A new event idea...

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:46:05 PDT 2002

Hi All!

For a slight deviation from the serious fare on the Ansteorra list, I would
like to drop an idea into the pool and see what folks think of it.

I was bopping around on the internet and saw one of those cool corn maze web
sites and though, "You know....that would be cool to visit!"  Then, in true
fighter fashion I thought..."Wouldn't it be cool to get to fight in one of
things???!!!"  So.  The point of this e-mail.  I have discovered that there
will be one of this mazes just on the other side of Dallas...and it will
wrap up in November sometime.  I propose we see if we can use the maze (for
pay probably)the weekend after it closes for a one day melee fighting event.
  I say after they are done using the maze since I'm sure we'll be pretty
hard on it.  This would put a new and interesting twist on the "capture the
flag" idea!

Anyway, just curious if anyone else would be interested in this type of
idea...

Oh, and could someone please post this to the Steppes list as well.

Thanks!

Sir Romanius