[Elfsea] OT - Rangers Tickets

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Aug 30 09:58:32 PDT 2002

Pardon the bandwidth, as this is OT.

I hear the strike is a no-go, so if anyone is interested, I have 8 Rangers'
tickets for tomorrow, Saturday August 31st, 7 p.m., that someone can have (I
only paid $1.25 each through work.) if he is willing to come get them.  They
are in two groups of 4, between home plate and first base (closer to home
plate), in the nosebleed section:  section 330, row 21, seats 1 - 4, and
section 330, row 23, seats 3 - 6.

Email me privately at jane.sitton at radioshack.com or lymadelina at yahoo.com or
phone 817-415-6026 work or 817-551-7642 home.

Now back to your regularly schedule email list topics.

Amicalement,
Madelina