[Elfsea] Elfsea Roll of Precedence Online

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 2 21:19:24 PST 2002

I for one was impressed with the work Anezka did putting the Elfsea OP
together. She asked for data on this list and at virtually every event
in Elfsea and many of the fighter practices and meetings. She took all
that information and put out lists and asked for corrections to the data
in those lists. She based the OP on the Domesday, so people who have not
played recently or decided not to be included in the Domesday are not
included in the OP. That had to do with permission to publish and the
her intended use of the result (to look up the awards that people
playing in Elfsea had earned).

The result is not all things to all people, but it is a good work into
which she poured a lot of herself. Instead of complaining about anything
you find missing, how about suggesting nicely some additions and stating
why you think this would be useful.

Personally, I would like to thank Anezka for creating this useful
document. She was not asked to do this. She saw the need for it, planned
for it, did a lot of work to get the data, and put it in a form we could
use.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede