[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] FW: [Ansteorra] The Texas Rennaisance Festival Demo

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:16:27 PST 2002

It was Steppes business meeting. SCA is going back to Scarborough. Trying
for this year. Going to use pavillions for the first year or two. Don't know
where in the park, yet. The new manager for Scarborough used to be at TRF &
wants us there. You should hear from your own demo person soon, as this is
something for the Central Region not just Steppes. I crossposted to share
info (not to step on any toes).

Ly Gabriele Rene' de Bernard