[Elfsea] Call for Teachers- Elfsea Baronial College

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at attbi.com
Tue Dec 17 12:22:30 PST 2002

Since I was laid off, it doesn't look like I'll be going to Estrella.
So I will be happy to teach.  I have the following to offer:

Leadership in a volunteer organization
SCA warfighting: effective use of skirmish units
Carving drinking horns

Any or all of these I'll be more than happy to teach.  Let me know what
you'd like.

Dux

On
steppes at ansteorra.org