[Elfsea] This week or why I didn't go to any Yule Revel

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Wed Dec 18 05:07:19 PST 2002

Thank you, Anabel, and all those that have sent messages both public and
private.  I'm reporting to the Jonsson Surgery center and we will be
starting sometime around 4:30.  I'm supposed to be released tomorrow to come
home.

It will probably be several days before I'm able to check my e-mail, but
I'll get someone to let you know how we're doing around here.

Anthony is home sick with me, too.  He has a upper respiratory virus and is
missing out on his mid-terms.

Life is still good....

Xene