[Elfsea] Rattan

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:43:18 PST 2002

Greetings to the list,

I am in need of rattan and am contemplating making an order from H.H.
Perkins.  I am intersted in knowing if any fighters need rattan since it is
cheaper the more poles purchased at the same time.  It also saves on
shipping since I am ordering uncut sticks.  If anyone is interested, please
let me know in the next few days since I am going to place an order right
after Christmas.

Please do not ask me to order any for you if you don't intend to pick it up.
  Room in my garage it tight enough as it is.

Sir Romanius