[Elfsea] Spinning Winds Pavillion for sale!!

Craig Carter craigcarter at charter.net
Sat Dec 28 14:31:53 PST 2002

Hello all!

In the attempt to outfit my garage as a woodshop, I keep having to step
over/around my pavilion...to alleviate this problem I would like to put it
up for sale!  I am speaking of a blue and gold Spinning Winds model,
complete with poles, stakes and everything.  I THINK the footprint is
14x20ish (pretty darn large is all I know).  There is a lovely picture of it
at http://www.generich.com/elfsea/BrynGwladB99/bgb9914.jpg

It is made of the marine canvas and has no defects.  It is a great pavillion
and was retailing for roughly $1500 ish when last I checked the Spinning
Winds website (before it disappeared).  It was at least this amount (maybe
Marguerite can help out here...;-)).  Anyway, I will only ask half this
amount- $750, or best offer.

Hoping to see everyone at Coronation!!

Drake