[Elfsea] Awards - missing names

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Dec 1 01:13:43 PST 2002

There are some folks missing from the roll.  Some who are old time folks,
who were here when I played at first and some who play in Loch Ruadh, and
some who play every so often but are a part of our group and deserve to be
listed.

Many of these folks play in Loch Ruadh, Elfsea's Canton, and should be
listed on our OP or they play with us on occasion and it's nice to know what
awards they have.

If any of you folks are on the list or if you know info about any of these
people please get in touch with Tomas or Anezka.

If you think of someone I missed please add them to the list.

Afan Elystan -
Alasdair Alaric Mclain - soon to be student to Master Airaklee
Asa Hrafnasdottir - she and her husband play on Loch Ruadh.  His name should
be here also.
Bhorn Grimmsson - plays with Loch Ruadh
Conor na Mara - plays with Loch Ruadh
Crescentia - she may not have an AOA this is Romanius's wife
Dangerous dhe Ruadh - belly dancer - plays occasionally
Delvos Rippar - Daugerous 's husband and great drummer - I know he got a
thistle for that
Desiree of Dragonsfire Tor -
Gabrielle de Luxton - plays with Loch Ruadh
Geoffrey Rufus D'Alton - he plays with us occasionally - Jeanmaire's brother
in law
Guyon Dupre - Desiree's husand in the Tor
Hakon Blackhart - old time durmmer... boy I sure miss them... plays with
Loch Ruadh
Herbert von Kalden - Stella's son - I know he has an AOA and is currently or
almost in military service
Honour duBois - I know she has an AOA
Krzyzstof Kopernik - Juilanna's husband, I know he got an award since I've
been playing
Louis - I 'm not sure of his new name, lives in Glaslyn
Reginlief Ragnarsdottir - She hasn't played for several years but had much
influence on Elfsea.
Richard Fairbourne - should be listed with us
Robert of Slugglen - plays in Loch Ruadh
Sean of Argyll - plays in Loch Ruadh
Sibri de Aldebourne - Earl Drake's wife
Siglinda von Acterman - Geoffery's wife
Tanwyn Aneria - geez she got me into the SCA, she'll be back ... she's just
taking a break
Tor Viga Ulfr  - Reignleif's husband and one hell of a fighter
Virgil von Agsburg - he's our Spring Faire Steward
Zahara Helm - one hell of a dancer - married to Hakon - I miss her too -
plays with Loch Ruadh