[Elfsea] War Practice this Sunday

TParr at ameriquest.net TParr at ameriquest.net
Wed Dec 4 10:30:33 PST 2002

Reminder... no practice at Veterans park this coming Sunday.  Central
Regional War Practice will be held at 2:00 p.m. at Mary Heads Carter Park
in
Carrollton.  For those unfamiliar with the location of the park, it's on
Kelly about 1/2 way in between Keller Springs and Trinity Mills/George
Bush
highway.  I can give more detailed directions if you let me know what
direction you'll be coming from.  Just drop me a line.  Combat archers, a
terrific opportunity to shoot at live targets.  :)

YIS,
Seamus
Thomas William Parr
Account Executive
Ameriquest Mortgage Company
Arlington, TX
Phone (817) 652-8900
Fax (817) 652-4742
Toll Free (866) 768-6744
Pager (888) 200-9017
tparr at ameriquest.net
www.ameriquest.net
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
"To those of you who received honors,
awards and distinctions, I say well done.
And to the C students, I say you, too,
can be president of the United States."
-President Bush

"No electronic signature authorized - See complete company policy statement at:

http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/terms.html</a>