[Elfsea] Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Mon Dec 9 09:13:53 PST 2002

Tonight (Monday) is the monthly gathering of Heralds, Scribes and
Illuminators at the house of Timothy and Anezka.  The scribes will be
focused tonight on scrolls that the kingdom currently needs -
Centurions, Arcus Majori, and Golden Bridles.  I will have Centurions
and Arcus Majori scrolls to paint, but I do not have any Golden Bridles,
so if you have some and are coming, please bring them to be painted.

This will be our last Monday gathering as next month we will be moving
days.  Please watch your Scroll for details.

Our house is at 1102 Angel Fire Lane in Arlington.  If you need
directions, please email me at anezka at elfsea.net or call the number
listed in the Scroll.

In Service,
Anezka