[Elfsea] Scroll

Armentaria Ambrose armentaria at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 15:57:02 PST 2002

Just a few reminders---

    If you have not subscribed for next year, you need to!  The subsription
rate is $12.00 per year.  I have the forms with me all the time, and I will
be at Dragonfire Tor Yule revel and Steppes 12th Night.  If these places
aren't convenient, contact me off list and I will make arrangements to be
somewhere you are at the same time.

    All submissions for the Scroll are due on the 15th, that is Friday.  I
would really appreciate it if someone could send me a black and white
drawing to put inside the scroll for our younger members to color and put up
on the 'fridge.  Other activities to put in the scroll for the children
would also be very welcome and apprieciated.

Please send your reports and submissions to chronicler at elfsea.net

Thank you for your attention,

Armentaria Ambrose
Elfsea Chronicler