[Elfsea] Thank you Falcon Rose

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 18:31:08 PST 2002

I just wanted to add to the wordfame of the hospitality of House Falcon Rose.
 After not being able to find other accomodations for my exhausted self and
my drunk husband,  my  husband went to Falcon Rose's cabin and asked if we
could crash with them.  They took us in with open arms and loving smiles.

We weren't the only one's they took in.  They took in another family of four
on top of their own folks.  They were going to manage to cozy in about a
dozen of us into one small cabin built for six.  Then one fine member of the
Falcon Rose group...Lady Elisabeth Dabernoun,  took it upon herself to
procure us and the other family (with a little help from the good Lord
Aradon) a cabin for the night.  She only accepted a barter of goods for her
kindness to repay her for her trouble and expense after much insisting.  I
owe her a hand forged tripod for her campfire.  You all heard that here.

Thank you House Falcon Rose.  I hope I can repay your kindness someday soon.

Thora Olafsdottir
A&S Minister, Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor
House Dragon's Fire Forge

mka Kristi Conard-Fite