[Elfsea] Yule

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 19:02:16 PST 2002

Sorry for the delay in posting.  I've been away from a
computer for a few days.

     I would like to thank everyone who pitched in and
helped out at DFT Yule Revel.  I'm glad everyone
enjoyed themselves.

     Kristiona, you made a delicious feast.
     Lady Genvieve, you were a lifersaver in the
reservations/PR department.
     Angelique, you don't know how glad I am that you
were there to take care of the troll booth.
      Lady Desiree' thanks so mych for your
decoration, organizing the raffle, and running the
table decoration contest.
      Lord Ravanger, Tevan, Ld. Iain, Thanks guys.
Your help cooking, fetching and toting were
invaluable.
      Algernon and Thora:  Your help throughout the
day and in the many hours before are appreciated.
Thanks.
      Lastly, but not lastly, thanks to Seamus, king
of fools, and to Crandall.  You might not consider it
much, but at each Yule revel I have seen you two work
hard for our benefit.   I personally am amazed.
Thanks for your help on the raffle guys. It was both
entertaining and profitable.

If there is anyone that I am forgetting, my
appologies.  E-mail me and I will make a public
recognition of your efforts.

Ld. Einarr.

=====
"We are so concerned to flatter the majority that we lose sight
of how very often it is necessary, in order to preserve freedom
for the minority, let alone for the individual, face that majority down."

William F. Buckley