[Elfsea] Call for Teachers- Elfsea Baronial College

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 08:28:10 PST 2002

Greetings to the Noble Kingdom of Ansteorra from Lady
Rixende de Rouen, Minister of Arts and Sciences for
the Barony of Elfsea!

I write to you this day to ask of those individuals
with skills they wish to share to teach at Elfsea
Baronial College! I look forward to hearing from each
of our incredible instructors out there?

Want to try out a new class in a smaller setting than
Kingdom A&S? Here's your chance!

Come join us at Elfsea Baronial College on Saturday,
February 15, 2003 at the First United Methodist Church
of DeSoto.

Email me at rixende at yahoo.com or call me at
817-797-1988 to add your name to our ever-growing list
of instructors!

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Barony of Elfsea

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
http://www.timelessbeads.com
rixende at timelessbeads.com