[Elfsea] Midrealm whatever? Just want to be allied with northshield

TParr at ameriquest.net TParr at ameriquest.net
Tue Dec 17 12:12:56 PST 2002

Allesandre,

Best wishes to the both of you and please Give my fondest regards to there
highness Sir lief And Astrid!  I miss them so much!
And if they waffle on allying with us just remind them now that the have
serval "refugees" down in elfsea!

Hope all is well!
I am looking forward to a war with northshield... that would be a blast!

Lord Seamus
PS feel free to call my toll free number at work we miss you
Thomas William Parr
Account Executive
Ameriquest Mortgage Company
Arlington, TX
Phone (817) 652-8900
Fax (817) 652-4742
Toll Free (866) 768-6744
Pager (888) 200-9017
tparr at ameriquest.net
www.ameriquest.net
Quidam audet valde, facit valde

"No electronic signature authorized - See complete company policy statement at:

http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/terms.html</a>