[Elfsea] Awards - missing names

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Mon Dec 2 20:34:20 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greene, Libbie" <Libbie.Greene at sabre.com>
To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 9:21 AM
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Awards - missing names

> Dangerous dhe Ruadh - belly dancer - plays occasionally

vended alot, recently retired from vending

spelled Daungerous dhe Ruadh

> Has a Sable Thistle in Middle Eastern Dance. I am not sure about AoA

Sable Thistle comes with an AoA - its my only award

> Delvos Rippar - Daugerous 's husband and great drummer - I know he got a
> thistle for that
> Delvos has some awards from the Outlands too I think.

Not AoA award level awards, just battle awards - his only OP award is the
Sable Thistle

Dreaming the Dance, Dancing the Dream (even if you don't see me)

Daungerous
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com