[Elfsea] Elfsea Roll of Precedence Online

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 22:10:17 PST 2002

Caelin,

The only complaint I saw was that some of us could not get to the work to
view the list.

Other than that according to the following post we were only trying to follow
directions and give any corrections we found. Nothing more or less in MHO.
Donnel

"Greetings Elfsea!  The Roll of Precedence which was included with the
Domesday is now available separately online at http://www.elfsea.net/rp/
.  This is a listing of the awards people in the barony have as far as I
know from my work with the Domesday.  In addition to the complete list,
there are separate lists for holders of Elfsea specific awards.  Please
let Lord Tomas and myself know if there are any corrections that need to
be made."

In Service,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala
Keeper of the Domesday