[Elfsea] Elfsea Roll of Precedence Online

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Dec 3 08:54:06 PST 2002

To which Donnel wrote :
> Other than that according to the following post we were
> only trying to follow directions and give any corrections
> we found. Nothing more or less in MHO.
> Donnel

Let us be clear here.

Anezka's post most clearly stated that corrections were to be sent to her and Tomas.  Complaining on this list about missing people is NOT constructive, nor is it what was requested, as the quote provided above clearly states by exclusion.

This list is not a way to send information to officers.  This is a discussion area.  If you need someone in particular to take notice of a message, then it should be sent to that person in particular.

Timothy