[Elfsea] Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Fri Dec 6 09:08:15 PST 2002

Well I just feel plain DUMB!

*laughs hard*

You could imagine my panic.

It is one thing to invite maybe a dozen or so over.  It is an entirely
different animal to have an open invitation to this many people without any
serious though to it.

I should best wait until I know what I am doing, until I understand what a
canton kingdom and barony are before I respond to anything.  haha

This sounds like so much fun and some day I would really like to host one.
But right now at this point I feel very foolish about it.  I will have to
pass on hosting this event.

I am terribly sorry.

Suzanne