[Elfsea] aftermath of Tor Yule Revel

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Dec 15 23:34:53 PST 2002

I think we have yet another thing to be grateful for in this season of
giving.  Tell the people you care about, that you do care about them and
they're special.  We are put on this world for such a short time.  It's but
a stop on a long journey.

The car is just a material object... your life is worth much more than that
in the grand scheme of things.  I'm glad you're still here with us.

Arabella

Subject: Re: [Elfsea] aftermath of Tor Yule Revel

Sorry to hear about your mishap but, delighted to hear you are both ok,
sorry about the Miata.  I am thankful you had a guardian angel riding
with you.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!