[Elfsea] aftermath of Tor Yule Revel

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Dec 16 15:22:35 PST 2002

My goodness, Caelin!   Don't you know that Miatas are fast, but not supposed
to fly?  ;)  I'm happy you are safe and home.
    As to your cell phone, I stayed after to clean up site and did not see a
cell phone.  You might check with the autocrat, Lord Einarr, at
the5 at yahoo.com to see if someone turned one in to him.  At cleanup, I did
not see one there.  I hope you find it soon.
    Good luck!!

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba