[Elfsea] New Years!

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Dec 19 14:45:46 PST 2002

Arabella here... see below

Tim said:
Like last year, we have a few simple requests.  First, no children unless
they are either VERY young (not self-mobile) or if they are over the age of
ten.  Our house is simply not child-safe.  We also request that you bring
whatever you would like to drink, and some food to share.  We will have some
champagne for the New Year toast, but cannot possibly stock enough of what
everyone could possibly like.

We've done this for several years now and it has worked out very well.
During the adult party there will be a "kids party" at our house.  We live
very close to Tim and Anezka.  We'll have non-alcoholic champagne for
midnight and a few chips and dips.  The kids should bring stuff to help with
the snacks at our house.
Lauren is offering her babysitting services for the smaller kids.  Her price
is whatever you can afford.
If you have any questions please call 817-467-6959 - Arabella