[Elfsea] Elfsea Roll - Crandall's View

Crandall Crandall at elfsea.net
Tue Dec 3 09:15:36 PST 2002

Allrighty then,

I keep telling myself I will not take sides. Those personal opinions have been sent to those who needed to hear them.

Stop this venting. From both sides. This medium is for constructive information. You have a problem, then take it to the person involved.

I recall Xene used to say, (after someone vented in her presence) "What did they have to say about it?"

Stop making this e-mail list a personal vendetta posting arena.

This is not a request.

And if you have a problem with me being angry over my family fighting like children, then take it up with me. And leave everyone else out of it.

Someone once told me that I had no tact. But that I could fix things. Fine. This is fixed.

Crandall

--
Non Sum Qualie Eram

Beware of entrance to a quarrel,