[Elfsea] Serger and sewing machine for sale.

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 15:23:58 PST 2002

Greetings,

We have a old, maybe ancient Baby Lock all metal serger and a less than five year old Brother (basic model) sewing machine that we just don't use anymore.

Both items are in need of service.

The serger needs regular use and a tune up at least once a year to stay in good running condition. My bouts of sewing every three months just wasn't enough to keep it timed. The Brother needs the timing set and a tune up.  It gave out on me after I sewed a leather vest and about 30 leather pouches as well as getting it to go through about two too many layers of canvas duck.  Apparently six is the limit.

Each item is 20 dollars.  If you get them both, we might be able to work a deal.

Medb Liath
817 220 0333