[Elfsea] DFT Reservations

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Thu Dec 12 13:41:01 PST 2002

Greetings, Good Gentles!

    It is now TWO DAYS until Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel!  If you have already made reservations with me, thank you!  If you haven't, there are only 25 spaces left!  Our site has limited space, and reservations are required.  If all spaces are filled by Saturday, those of you without reservations will be placed on a waiting list.  Please send your reservation requests to me, Lady Genevieve del Gamba at dftyulereservations at yahoo.com  or call me at home at 915-792-1186.  Please include mundane name as well as SCA name.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Thank you!

In service,

Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Reservation Steward