[Elfsea] We have missed everyone! But we need your prayers.

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:59:31 PST 2002

Hola!

I'm so sorry that we did not make Tor Yule Revel. :( We truly missed seeing
everyone.

But we are in a real financial bind and can't afford anything right now. We
had our water shut off for a week and have had the phone turned off for a
month now (we just can't afford the bill).

We were so excited back in October that Phelippe would be working for Stream
(and getting a really good pay raise). He was told to be there the 21st at
7:30 to begin his training. He returned home at noon and told me that he had
gotten up there only to be told that they had **rescinded** the job the week
before....yet, no one had told him. Because he had given his employer less
than 2 weeks notice, he was considered to not to be eligible for being
rehired. He scrambled to find a job and he found one, but it doesn't pay
much.

We hopefully have some good news. He has a potential job offer, but it will
be another month before we find out anything.

But, for us Christmas will be pretty much non-existant due to lack of money.
I've been scrambling to make gifts for the kids. And we are now looking at
being evicted from our home (that's a really long story).

Are we depressed? A little, but it could always be worse. In the meantime, I
keep praying that something will happen and soon....miracles do still
happen.

If anyone needs to contact me, please use this address, but don;t expect a
fast response. I have to go to the library to check my e-mail and I can only
do so once a week.

I wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....