[Elfsea] Moot/business meeting christmas party

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 16:47:01 PST 2002

I'm sorry to say I won't be attending.  I've been sick
on and off for three weeks now, and don't wish to
infect anyone.  I finally went to the doctor today,
and he said I had the flu (viral infection), then
caught a bacterial infection in my lungs, leading to
bronchitis.  He prescribed several different
medicines, including a narcotic to help with the pain
of my severe coughing, so I'm unable to drive just
now.

If any of you are suffering flu symptoms, please take
to your bed, as I was told this is a particularly
nasty strain which can lead to bronchitis or even
pneumonia if you don't baby yourself with rest and
proper nutrition to boost your immune system.

Best wishes to all,
Madelina