[Elfsea] scribe needed for help with riddle competition

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Dec 13 08:07:44 PST 2002

Me,ME!
Pyro

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of TParr at ameriquest.net
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 9:35 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] scribe needed for help with riddle competition

Greetings Elfsea,

As you should know at Tor yule I will be hosting a riddle competition  I
encourage all to enter.  I am i need of a scribe to write down all riddle
asked and answered for recording into the history of elfsea.  If anyone
could help the riddle competition will be held at 3pm before feast. Please
email me or see me at tor if your interested.  Needless to say this task
will earn you the tittle of "Chief Scribbler Of His Travesty"

A gracious thanks from a gracious foole!

Seamus O'Dubhda King of Fooles

Thomas William Parr
Account Executive
Ameriquest Mortgage Company
Arlington, TX
Phone (817) 652-8900
Fax (817) 652-4742
Toll Free (866) 768-6744
Pager (888) 200-9017
tparr at ameriquest.net
www.ameriquest.net
Quidam audet valde, facit valde

"No electronic signature authorized - See complete company policy statement
at:

http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/terms.html</a>