[Elfsea] (no subject)

MOOREFIELD moorefield at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 12:52:37 PST 2002

Good Gentals of Ansteorra,

There is talks of war going throughout the land. With the coming of a new King the kingdom of Trimaris  is once again gathering troops to try and darken the sky by ripping down the star of Ansteorra. The time has come to once again rise up and send this foe running in fear as the heavens open up and the Star of Ansteorra  shines bright reflecting its purity and power off the bucklers and swords of HRM mighty and noble armies. So as the feast of the holidays settle and and the glow of the yule log starts to fade it is time once again to dust of the armor and sharpen the rapiers.Please gather your gear and your friends and join us for a kigdom rapier practice on Sunday following Stepps 12th night. We will be joining our heavy brothers and sisters at their kigndom practice same time same place.

Long Live the Dream

Ld. Eithin Mor                                                                                              central rapier comander

Directions: