[Elfsea] RE: [Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Dec 6 06:14:10 PST 2002

The only other thing you need to do is note whether or not your house is
child-proof (children sometimes attend bardic), how late people can stay,
and considering the distance, whether or not you have "crash space".

Also, we generally cross-post to our barony, and make an announcement to the
effect:  although the Kragenworth Keep Wandering Bardic is not an S.C.A.
sanctioned event, we expect all attendees to adhere to S.C.A. standards of
conduct; specifically, no illegal substances or underage drinking will be
tolerated.

Clothes are required; garb is not.
Bring your own chair, mug, and feast gear.
Feel free to bring songbooks and instruments.
Please bring something to share with ~ 4 - 8 people for potluck supper.

If you, as the host are providing something for potluck in particular, that
is always nice to note.

Is smoking allowed indoors?  Do you have pets/furniture/bric-a-brac that
need special "please leave alone" instructions?

I can't think of anything else just now.

Hope to see you tonight,
Madelina de Lindesaya